Monday, January 24, 2011

Some Days

Some days it's a struggle to be happy, to find something, anything to be grateful for. Today is one of those days.

I started this blog in such a positive place. Things were finally looking up for us. Felt that for the first time in a long time we would be ok. Now I'm back to that insecure place. I almost wish he never got that job. It was like a tease. It's worse now, I think. 10 months is a long time to be in this stressful place. I know that others have it worse off I know things could be worse for us. I want to be more positive & hopeful I just don't know how exactly. It just sucks having to tell your kids you can't afford things they are used to getting like new books. I feel like I'm failing Jax by him not being in school & home with me all day. I know I'm not doing enough. I'm tired all the time & sad.

I will keep praying. I will do my best to be happy & positive. I will look at this as a massive life lesson.

Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end

No comments:

Post a Comment