Sunday, January 23, 2011

Made It

Well we made it through another week. That's about it. I keep wondering when this is going to end. I'm tired of it.

During a Colts rally a couple weeks ago Jax met a little boy that was his age. I decided to step outside my box & give her my contact info & see if we could get the boys together. She decided I'm not a stalker & contacted me! So this week hopefully we can get the boys together to play. Jax really, really needs a friend here.

I also decided to make a vision board. Going to read some more about it & do it this week. I need to get some positive energy in my life. Everything seems so negative these days. Something has to change! Also gonna apply for sone jobs this week. Not qualified to do much unfortunately. But making some money is better than none!

No comments:

Post a Comment