Saturday, December 25, 2010

UGH

I was so hoping that all our drama was over, but I was so wrong.  We are right back where we were & it sucks.  We thought we were out of the woods, but not yet.  After 3 days of worry & tears, I am attempting to think positively.  It really isn't in my nature to do so though.  I'm a worrier by nature.  I'm the one who stresses over everything, thinks the worst is going to happen & things will never get better.  Well, in the recent past, I've been proved wrong.  All my worry has gotten me is puffy eyes and an upset stomach.  And things turn around.  We make it through.  

We have many blessings in our lives, I really need to remember that.  We have an amazing family who love, support & help us when we need it.  We have a roof over our heads & food to eat.  We are loved and love in return.  We believe & trust in God.  All the rest will fall into place (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment